Frontline skills for complaint handling - community services
This workshop focuses on developing effective skills and appropriate strategies for complaint handling. Participants are given a step by step model for dealing with complaints; they examine different types of complainant behaviour, and also explore how to overcome personal and organisational barriers to making and resolving complaints.
Who should attend
All community services staff, especially frontline staff or those who have regular, high volume contact with clients and customers, face to face or by phone.
By completing this workshop, participants will have information to:
- understand and identify a complaint
- improve their complaint handling skills
- consider complaints from a ‘complainant perspective’
- raise awareness of the value of complaints
- examine different strategies for handling complaints
- become more confident in their ability to handle complaints
- identify who should respond to a complaint
- understand the roles and functions of the Ombudsman.
This is a one-day workshop, running 9.30am-4pm.
$252.73 + GST (total cost $278)