Implementing a quality complaint management system
This workshop provides an overview of the essential elements for an effective complaint handling system.
Using the Australian Standard for complaint handling as a reference, participants are given guidance about what good complaint policies and systems should look like. We examine cultural and organisational issues relating to complaints, and provide an opportunity to learn how to use complaints to improve service delivery. Participants are given the chance to apply what they have learned by reviewing their own agency’s complaint handling systems.
Who should attend
This workshop is designed for staff responsible for developing, managing or implementing complaint handling policies and systems, including quality assurance, corporate governance managers.
Complaint management workshops specifically tailored for staff working in the community and disability services sector are also available:
- Effective complaint management - community services
- Effective complaint management in the disability sector
By completing this workshop, participants will have information to:
- understand key elements of policies and procedures for effective complaint handling
- identify skills participants already use for effective complaint management
- examine your agency’s complaints culture
- support staff involved in complaint handling
- understand the roles of external agencies.
This is a one-day workshop, running 9.30am-4pm.
$351.82 + GST (total cost $387)
17 May 2017
09:30 - 16:00 (6 hours and 30 minutes)