The art of negotiation
This workshop provides a thorough grounding in interest-based negotiation with ample opportunities to practice. Participants are provided with a practical framework for planning and successfully carrying out negotiations.
Who should attend
Staff involved in negotiations, resolving complaints and grievances, or anyone interested in improving their negotiation skills.
By completing this workshop, participants will have information to:
- prepare for a negotiation
- consider a negotiation from various angles
- prepare opening statements
- clarify personal needs and take into account the other party’s needs
- successfully communicate during negotiations
- think creatively about relationship building, rapport building, and creative thinking
- ‘close’ a negotiation successfully
- effectively manage unexpected issues arising in negotiations.
This is a one-day workshop, running 9.30am-4.30pm.
$351.82 +GST (total cost $387)
There are currently no events for this workshop.